Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A No Fast Food Challenge!

Geez, I waste so much money on fast food. It ridiculous. Since I am pregnant, my bad habit has gotten much worse. This sucks because it's not healthy for me or my baby. Also I could be spending the money on many other things.

With that being said, I am going on a No Fast Food Challenge. It's only going to be for 11 days. This will be so hard for me. I'm a mom and wife on the go, and it's just so easy to grab food from a restaurant.

For 11 days:

No restaurant or fast food
I will only eat food from home
I will journal everything down just so that I can stay motivated


My reasons for doing this:

I need to get back to a healthy lifestyle.
I want my baby to be healthy.
I want to feel and look great.
I want to be a more responsible.
I need more self control


No comments:

Post a Comment